Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2021 2:18 AM
Subject: Re: accounting program

If you’d like a CPA’s opinion I have used Quickbooks for tears and I have been blind most of those years. Best of luck.

Betsy R. Binney

On Aug 24, 2021, at 1:24 AM, Phillip Gross <phillip_gross@...> wrote:

I have narrowed it down to FreshBooks or QuickBooks at this point. I've read that FreshBooks used to be accessible, but they took a step back in accessibility. That was a couple of years ago though, so anything could have changed. I've heard from enough of you that QuickBooks is accessible. FreshBooks is the less expensive of the two. Now, it's just deciding which one of them will serve my needs better.