moderated Re: Hearing the word suggestions as I type e-mails

Steve Nutt

I actually like them, because if you hear a suggestion which is correct, you can just press enter, and it is pre-filled in.

For example, if I type S then T and hear steve@... , I can just press enter to fill it in. Saves a lot of keystrokes over time.

If there are more than one ST, you can down arrow to the one you want and press enter.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close