Thank you.
Best regards,
John

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 10:43 AM, Juan Pablo <jpculasso@gmail.com> wrote:

Gerald,
the keys strockes that you mentioned aply only for jaws 11 and earlier.
For jaws 12 and 13 the keys are. alt insert w, virtualice the current
window. Alt shift insert w, virtualice the current control.

Juan.
-----Original Message----- From: Gerald Levy
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 2:38 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: copying to clip board

To copy the text you want to highlight to the clipboard, first virtualize
the focused window with the JAWS command Insert-Control-W or
Insert-Shifft-W
for JAWS 11 and higher. Once the window is virtualized, you can highlight
and copy text as you normally would. Once you have copied the highlighted
text to the clipboard, press Escape to exit the virtualized window and
return to normal mode.

Gerald

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Miller" <
johnmillernfbscience@gmail.**com <johnmillernfbscience@gmail.com>>