From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of ann
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2021 8:55 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Annoying Jaws word issue?

Hi,

It is consistent with every single document. At the beginning of each line, it says Font Change. And in a document with more than one page, it's driving me crazy! Well, actually, it's even annoying with only one page documents. It just doesn't last as long.

And I have tried selecting all the text in the document and setting in manually to one font, but it made no difference.

Just out of curiosity, I just tried the keystroke while I was composing this message, and it did exactly the same thing.

~Ann

On Sat, Aug 21, 2021 at 10:26 PM, HH. Smith Jr. wrote:

Hi Ann,

Is the problem consistent with all your documents or with just one particular document? And have you tried selecting all the text, then do a shift F10, arrow down to Font and change all the text for the entire document by the listed choices under the Font menu.