From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of ann
Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2021 6:35 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Annoying Jaws word issue?

Hi folks,

I'm running the latest Jaws, the latest Windows 10, with the latest version of MS Word 365. When I use the keystroke Alt+Windows+i to move the cursor between document inconsistencies, it reports a font change at the beginning of every line. But when I check my formatting info, there has been no change.

Does anyone know what might cause this? And better, how can I fix it?

Thanks,
~Ann