From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Peter Holdstock
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2011 12:26 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Optimal Settings for Windows 7 & JFW 12

You don't need to change a thing.

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Hansen
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2011 5:55 AM
To: JFW Users Group
Subject: Optimal Settings for Windows 7 & JFW 12

A friend of mine contacted me tonight wanting to know if there are certain
color and display settings that need to be set up when installing JFW on to
a Windows 7 system. Since I'm still using XP I'm familiar with the optimal
display settings for using JFW and XP, but I don't have a clue what needs to
be tweaked for Windows 7 if anything. I've gone through the JFW help
topics, but I haven't been able to find anything there. So I would greatly
appreciate it if someone could either email me the settings that need to be
changed, or a link to an article or articles that explain the best settings
for JFW and Windows 7. Thanks for your time and help.

Blessings,

Brian