moderated Re: Accessing the jump lists in the taskbar

Curtis Chong

Greetings:

Even if a keyboard does not show the Applications Key per se, there is usually a key combination, involving the FN key (if there is one) which can be used to invoke the actual Applications key function.

I did raise this issue with Microsoft about why the Applications Key brings up a different list from the list which appears when you press Shift+F10. I was told that this problem is planned to be eliminated in Windows 11 where, so it they say, both keyboard commands will produce the same list of choices. Here’s hoping this is an accurate statement of what is to come.

Sincerely,

Curtis Chong