moderated Re: Jeff Lukacsena: got my Windows 10 fixed

Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...>

you might consider getting an external drive bay they come in all different sizes usually for bays and up. Then you  throw in for eight  terabyte hard drives.

Randy Barnett

On Aug 20, 2021, at 8:56 AM, Jeff Lukacsena <jlukacsena@...> wrote:

Hello List,

Thanks for all of the suggestions on fixing my Windows 10 to be able to run Windows Update.

I called the Microsoft Disability help line. They were excellent. It took about a hour and a half to get the issue fixed. They ran several security checks and they found that several of the updates had corrupted files.

In the end they had me reinstall Windows 10. Then the Windows Updates were able to run and install correctly.

Everything is good, except I need to purchase a bigger external drive to save all of my podcasts.

I have a 4 Terabyte full, a 3 terabit full, plus to half terabites full.

Thanks,

Jeff Lukacsena