From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark Arnold ABG
Sent: 20 August 2021 18:32
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Website Problems

Hello List,

I am reasonably skilled in using JFW but I am at a loss in figuring out how to access content on my local newspaper site.  Can any of the mor advanced JFW users make any suggestions?  I should add that I am using Jaws with the latest edition of both JFW and Chrome.

https://wadsworthpost-oh.newsmemory.com/

Thanks in advance,

Mark