moderated Re: Jeff Lukacsena: got my Windows 10 fixed

Kenny Peyattt jr.

That’s awesome. Sounds like you listen to a lot of podcasts.

Kind regards, Kenny Peyatt jr.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jeff Lukacsena
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2021 11:56 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jeff Lukacsena: got my Windows 10 fixed

Hello List,

Thanks for all of the suggestions on fixing my Windows 10 to be able to run Windows Update.

I called the Microsoft Disability help line. They were excellent. It took about a hour and a half to get the issue fixed. They ran several security checks and they found that several of the updates had corrupted files.

In the end they had me reinstall Windows 10. Then the Windows Updates were able to run and install correctly.

Everything is good, except I need to purchase a bigger external drive to save all of my podcasts.

I have a 4 Terabyte full, a 3 terabit full, plus to half terabites full.

Thanks,

Jeff Lukacsena