From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf of Tom Cramer
Sent: August 19, 2021 6:04 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: MS Outlook 365 question

Hello,
I'm sure this is probably the wrong place to ask, since this list is mainly for JAWS things.
When I used Outlook in the past, I had it set up to where the messages would download directly to my computer and I could save them or read them offline.
Ever since I needed to go to Microsoft Office 365, that isn't happening. I guess the messages stay on the server and are available to me whenever I use Outlook 365 online, but they don't download to my computer like before.
Is this new, and is there a way to go back to the old way?
Sorry for asking so much. I'm just trying to get used to the transition.
Tom