moderated Re: MS Outlook 365 question

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

The way OneDrive saves to your PC or "on demand" has nothing to do with Outlook. There is still a local Outlook data file on your PC but as I said, how much is synced to that file depends on your settings.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Life in Six Dots
Sent: August 20, 2021 5:35 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: MS Outlook 365 question

Hi Tom,

I have Office 365 installed on five computers with my emails setup as IMAP and I can read them offline. One thing I have noticed when installing Office on a machine Microsoft likes to setup OneDrive as my storage. I have to ensure that Save to this PC is checked. It might be worth looking to see where your files are being saved assuming you have installed Office 365 on your machine and you're not using the cloud version.

Paul