moderated Re: MS Outlook 365 question

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

They still download, but I think by default only the last 7 days sync to your computer. You can go into your account under File > Info and click on change account settings and you can then drag the slider all the way to 11, it's a bit confusing unless you check with the virtual cursor, but if you drag it right to 11 it basically means it will download everything.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Cramer
Sent: August 19, 2021 6:04 PM
Subject: MS Outlook 365 question

Hello,
I'm sure this is probably the wrong place to ask, since this list is mainly for JAWS things.
When I used Outlook in the past, I had it set up to where the messages would download directly to my computer and I could save them or read them offline.
Ever since I needed to go to Microsoft Office 365, that isn't happening. I guess the messages stay on the server and are available to me whenever I use Outlook 365 online, but they don't download to my computer like before.
Is this new, and is there a way to go back to the old way?
Sorry for asking so much. I'm just trying to get used to the transition.
Tom