moderated Re: MS Outlook 365 question

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Are you using the online version or did you download the program and install it locally?
For me, it is set up as iMap so that the messages stay on the server until I delete them and empty the trash; but they are present locally on my machine to save, or whatever?
Probably you should call Microsoft accessibility if you are not sure about your setup: 800-936-5900
HTH,

Richard

www.turner42.com

On Aug 20, 2021, at 2:46 AM, Tom Cramer <tom.cramer1@...> wrote:

Hello,
I'm sure this is probably the wrong place to ask, since this list is
mainly for JAWS things.
When I used Outlook in the past, I had it set up to where the messages
would download directly to my computer and I could save them or read
them offline.
Ever since I needed to go to Microsoft Office 365, that isn't
happening. I guess the messages stay on the server and are available
to me whenever I use Outlook 365 online, but they don't download to my
computer like before.
Is this new, and is there a way to go back to the old way?
Sorry for asking so much. I'm just trying to get used to the transition.
Tom