moderated MS Outlook 365 question

Tom Cramer

Hello,
I'm sure this is probably the wrong place to ask, since this list is
mainly for JAWS things.
When I used Outlook in the past, I had it set up to where the messages
would download directly to my computer and I could save them or read
them offline.
Ever since I needed to go to Microsoft Office 365, that isn't
happening. I guess the messages stay on the server and are available
to me whenever I use Outlook 365 online, but they don't download to my
computer like before.
Is this new, and is there a way to go back to the old way?
Sorry for asking so much. I'm just trying to get used to the transition.
Tom