moderated Re: accounting program

Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...>

yeah I was just going from memory from 2016. But thanks for the correction.

Randy Barnett

On Aug 19, 2021, at 8:09 PM, Adrian Spratt <adrian@...> wrote:

For the record, I believe this program was developed in New Zealand. A country that small deserves credit for all the great work they do.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2021 8:03 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: accounting program

cash manager is a fully functional accounting suite Like QuickBooks the program is written by a company out of the UK. But it's fully functional in the US market.It will it will interact with your bank electronically if they support that. I never actually used it in a business environment but I did some classes on it. And I thought it was very accessible and worked well. And it was actually written to be accessible. I was exposed to it at the Idaho commission for the blind when I was going to school there.

Randy Barnett

On Aug 17, 2021, at 9:10 PM, Phillip Gross <phillip_gross@...> wrote:

I have a small business and do my bookkeeping in Excel. I would like to start using some accounting software instead, but I have heard that QuickBooks, which I would have tried first, has some accessibility issues. Is this true, and, if so, what have people on the list found works well with JAWS?