moderated Re: accounting program

Mario

I recall an interview with Larry Skutchan in which he did mention that it does still work in Windows 10.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Alan Lemly [mailto:walemly@gmail.com]
Subject: accounting program
Date: Wednesday, August 18, 2021, 12:12 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
While I appreciate your comments, I've never not considered using a
product simply because it hasn't been updated recently. I tend to focus
on whether the product is accessible and does what I need it to do.
Money Talks doesn't do invoicing so won't work for you but it is great
for checkbook management and really doesn't need to be updated to
continue to be great at that.

Alan Lemly

with Outlook <https://aka.ms/qtex0l> for iOS