moderated MAWS Settings

Ryan Bondroff <deafblindadvocate@...>

Hi,

This is ryan, I have new JAWS software setup in my work laptop.

I was trying to change the braille code  under  translations setting section of the Braille settings and I accidently chose another language  instead of English  under the output part so I cannot figure how to change back to English US even though the translation shows English US  as default but it still shows  another language for output so how do I get it fixed back to English US?

Any h

help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

eom

Avast logo