moderated Re: accounting program

While I appreciate your comments, I've never not considered using a product simply because it hasn't been updated recently. I tend to focus on whether the product is accessible and does what I need it to do. Money Talks doesn't do invoicing so won't work for you but it is great for checkbook management and really doesn't need to be updated to continue to be great at that.

Alan Lemly

with Outlook for iOS

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> on behalf of Phillip Gross <phillip_gross@...>
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2021 12:13:09 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Re: accounting program

I can't help but wonder if Money Talks has been updated at all. Requirements include Windows 98, a CD ROM, and IE 5.5. It reminded me of going back to college in 2009. I had a professor give me an assignment on a 3.5 floppy written in Word Perfect. It took me longer to dig out a floppy drive than it did to complete the assignment.

Thank you for the suggestion, but I wouldn't mind having something with some invoicing capabilities.