From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Phillip Gross
Sent: August 17, 2021 10:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: accounting program

I can't help but wonder if Money Talks has been updated at all. Requirements include Windows 98, a CD ROM, and IE 5.5. It reminded me of going back to college in 2009. I had a professor give me an assignment on a 3.5 floppy written in Word Perfect. It took me longer to dig out a floppy drive than it did to complete the assignment.

Thank you for the suggestion, but I wouldn't mind having something with some invoicing capabilities.