moderated Re: introduction and question regarding accessible program uninstaller with jaws

Marty Hutchings

I just use the Windows Control Panel/Programs and Features and down arrow through the list until I hear the program that I want to uninstall and hit the Application key to open the context menu.  the first item is uninstall.  HTH.

On 8/16/2021 10:56 PM, betina vega wrote:
Hello:

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this group. My name is
Betina, and I am a piano teacher living in the United States.
I have a question regarding program uninstallers.
Do any of you know a program uninstaller that works well with JAWS? I
am using the latest version of the JAWS home annual license.
Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Betina Vega