moderated Re: Windows update help needed

Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...>

yeah Windows update error codes are in a Toria's Lee vague. Before you do anything drastic just try running the update assistant I suggested by another user. If that doesn't work you can also run scan disk or DISM. I can give you the documentation for running Dizm if you need it.

Randy Barnett

On Aug 16, 2021, at 9:57 PM, Jeff Lukacsena <jlukacsena@...> wrote:

Hello List,

I have a Linovo laptop running Windows 10 64-bit with most recetn version of Jaws.

When I run Windows update it says there are update, but they cannot be downloaded because of the following error:

0x800f0805

I cannot seem to be able to figure out how to fix it.

Any suggestions, please e-mail me off list at jlukacsena@...

Thanks,

Jeff Lukacsena