moderated Re: introduction and question regarding accessible program uninstaller with jaws

Marianne Denning

I use the Windows installer program to install and uninstall all of my programs. I don't have any problem with it.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of betina vega
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2021 12:56 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: introduction and question regarding accessible program uninstaller with jaws

Hello:

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this group. My name is Betina, and I am a piano teacher living in the United States.
I have a question regarding program uninstallers.
Do any of you know a program uninstaller that works well with JAWS? I am using the latest version of the JAWS home annual license.
Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Betina Vega