moderated Re: introduction and question regarding accessible program uninstaller with jaws

Mario

hello Betina and welcome. may I ask if you have tried the uninstaller built in to Windows? if you have, do you have a problem using it? do you encounter any error messages?

-------- Original Message --------
From: betina vega [mailto:betinavega93@gmail.com]
Subject: introduction and question regarding accessible program uninstaller with jaws
Date: Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 12:56 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Hello:

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this group. My name is
Betina, and I am a piano teacher living in the United States.
I have a question regarding program uninstallers.
Do any of you know a program uninstaller that works well with JAWS? I
am using the latest version of the JAWS home annual license.
Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Betina Vega

.