From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: 16 August 2021 00:39
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: scanning with JAWS

when I do insert+space bar then o and a, I get the message OCR Failed to
start. No supported cameras or scanners available.

I opened Device Manager, and after right arrowing on Imaging devices,
there is EPSON Perfection V600 listed. so why do I get that the OCR is
not supported? I thought it worked with any flat bed scanner that
Windows recognizes?