moderated Re: scanning with JAWS

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

You have to do Jaws Key (insert) plus space bar, then o, then a.

O for OCR, then A for acquire.

Or press insert+spacebar, then O then question armk to get a list of the keys which are given with the assumption of pressing insert+spacebar, then o first.

Insert+spacebar then A, toggles the Text Analyzer.

Richard