moderated Re: Problems With Installing The Lates Version Of JAWS

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

Maybe Vispero support knows exactly how much data the online installation requires but since the full offline installer is almost 1 Gb I assume the online installation probably requires a similar amount.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ibrahim Ajayi
Sent: August 15, 2021 9:30 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Problems With Installing The Lates Version Of JAWS

Hello again:
Well, I did the installation directly from the iternet after the download. I was online.
Will the online installation take 1GB?

It probably failed because you ran out of data. I don't think 300 Mb
is enough. If you download the full offline installer which contains
everything you need and won't require an internet connection for the
actual install then it is just around 1 Gb.