From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ibrahim Ajayi
Sent: August 15, 2021 9:10 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Problems With Installing The Lates Version Of JAWS

Hi good people:
I downloaded the latest version of the JAWS screen reader for my
windows10 laptop computer, but I am unable to install it.
When I attempted the installation, it didn't install. Instead it cleared off
all my remainingg mobile data, about 300MB.
Please what went wrong: what can I do to fix the problem, and do I need to
install another program before installing this new update of JAWS.
i KNOW THAT WITH MUCH OLDER VERSIONS, ONE HAS TO INSTALL THE FSreader before
installing JAWS.
Hope to read your response asap.
Warm regards.
Ibrahim.