moderated Re: Problems With Installing The Lates Version Of JAWS

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

It probably failed because you ran out of data. I don't think 300 Mb is enough. If you download the full offline installer which contains everything you need and won't require an internet connection for the actual install then it is just around 1 Gb.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ibrahim Ajayi
Sent: August 15, 2021 9:10 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Problems With Installing The Lates Version Of JAWS

Hi good people:
I downloaded the latest version of the JAWS screen reader for my
windows10 laptop computer, but I am unable to install it.
When I attempted the installation, it didn't install. Instead it cleared off all my remainingg mobile data, about 300MB.
Please what went wrong: what can I do to fix the problem, and do I need to install another program before installing this new update of JAWS.
i KNOW THAT WITH MUCH OLDER VERSIONS, ONE HAS TO INSTALL THE FSreader before installing JAWS.
Hope to read your response asap.
Warm regards.
Ibrahim.