From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2021 12:06 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Problem on USPS Click 'N Ship, selecting mail service.

Hi, Judy. After pressing Space or Enter on your selection in the expandable buttons list, have you tried pressing JAWS key plus ESCAPE to refresh the screen buffer? Often, the screen changes, but JAWS does not reflect that change when you arrow or tab, until you refresh the buffer with JAWS Key plus ESCAPE.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...