moderated Re: Problem on USPS Click 'N Ship, selecting mail service.

Judy Jones

So sorry, I know better.

Jaws 21.2107.12

Windows 10 version H2OS Build 1942.1165

Google Chrome is running the latest version, as there is no menu showing, since it updates itself.

I’ve worked and am familiar with routing to Jaws cursor or routing Jaws to PC, but am not familiar with navigating with virtual cursor turned off, the pros and such.

Please clarify.

Thanks.

Judy