From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Judy Jones
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2021 11:07 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Problem on USPS Click 'N Ship, selecting mail service.

Hi, All,

As I have done for years, I logged onto the USPS site, Click ‘N Ship, preparing to mail a package, only to find, now, that I was unable to select my mail service preference.

The dropdown is not a combo box, but an expandable buttons list.  The list expands, I can get to my selection, but pressing enter or spacebar does nothing.  Simply tabbing away from it takes me near the top of the page.

I have Windows 10 and the latest Jaws 21 update.

I’m wondering if this is a problem with the site, or if there is something else I can do with Jaws that I haven’t yet learned.

Thanks a ton for your help and advice.

Judy

🌄 (sunrise over mountains)

“embrace each day with His mercies and blessings.”