moderated Re: Problem on USPS Click 'N Ship, selecting mail service.

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

Have you tried turning off the virtual cursor and tabbing until you find the list? It is always good as well to give full details, e.g. version of Windows, version of Jaws as well as the browser and which version you are using.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Judy Jones
Sent: August 14, 2021 11:07 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Problem on USPS Click 'N Ship, selecting mail service.

Hi, All,

As I have done for years, I logged onto the USPS site, Click ‘N Ship, preparing to mail a package, only to find, now, that I was unable to select my mail service preference.

The dropdown is not a combo box, but an expandable buttons list.  The list expands, I can get to my selection, but pressing enter or spacebar does nothing.  Simply tabbing away from it takes me near the top of the page.

I have Windows 10 and the latest Jaws 21 update.

I’m wondering if this is a problem with the site, or if there is something else I can do with Jaws that I haven’t yet learned.

Thanks a ton for your help and advice.

Judy

🌄 (sunrise over mountains)

“embrace each day with His mercies and blessings.”