moderated Re: Introduction

Mario

Roanna, Hello and welcome to our list, my name is Mario. hope you find this list helpful when you have a question. remember no question is dumb no matter how simple you may think it is. please don't hesitate to ask us.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Roanna Bacchus [mailto:r-bacchus@outlook.com]
Subject: Introduction
Date: Saturday, August 14, 2021, 12:58 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io>
Dear Members,

My name is Roanna Bacchus, and I am visually impaired. I have been totally blind since birth due to Retinopathy Of Prematurity. I attended the Early Intervention program at the Perkins School For The Blind. I use Jaws For Windows at work on a daily basis. I work at Lighthouse Works as a Customer Care Professional taking calls from those who are unemployed. I look forward to getting to know all of you on this list.