moderated Re: Introduction

Judy

Hi, Roanna, my name is Judy and welcome to the list. I hope you find it helpful. I have certainly found it so. Judy & Libby the guide dog

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Roanna Bacchus
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2021 12:58 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Introduction

Dear Members,

My name is Roanna Bacchus, and I am visually impaired. I have been totally blind since birth due to Retinopathy Of Prematurity. I attended the Early Intervention program at the Perkins School For The Blind. I use Jaws For Windows at work on a daily basis. I work at Lighthouse Works as a Customer Care Professional taking calls from those who are unemployed. I look forward to getting to know all of you on this list.