From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: 13 August 2021 16:44
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: setting Jaws hotkey

I also get this, but the message which appears is as follows:

Access Denied dialog
You will need to provide administrator permission to change these settings.
Click Continue to complete this operation.
Continue Button

So, all you do is press enter since focus is on the continue button and you
are done.