moderated Re: importing a back-up file

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

Why not just browse to the file, if there is a regular open dialogue you should be able to go to any folder on your computer, then go to the file and then press "Open" or "OK" or whatever.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: August 12, 2021 12:48 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: importing a back-up file

Hi all,
Can someone please tell me how to select a back-up file so that I can import my user settings? I'm in the spot for the file name, it's the selecting the file for import that I'm having trouble with. I've tried typing in the name several times, but it would seem that I'm not doing something right because I keep getting a message saying that no back-up file has been selected. The file is on my desktop. Using latest versions of Jaws and Windows 10. Thanks Madison