From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Loreal Lavigna
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2021 7:23 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: setting Jaws hotkey

I have a question regarding this as well. I know the procedure to set the
hotkey for JAWS, however, it says I need administrator privileges in order
to do this, but my account on my computer is an administrator account. Go
figure. Any suggestions?

Sincerely,
Loreal Lavigna
General, Legal, Medical Transcriptionist
Phone: (518)330-5188
E-Mail: LorealLavigna@gmail.com