From: "Soronel Haetir" <soronel.haetir@gmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 10:31 AM
Subject: Re: Some Questions on new OCR component of Jaws 13

It also works fairly well with certain more or less graphical
installers I've encountered.

On 4/11/12, Chris Smart <csmart8@cogeco.ca> wrote:
Tom, using it on scanned pdf's is kind of the whole point.

Press insert+space then O for OCR. Then you decide whether you want
the window, screen, or control recognized.

This doesn't take the place of using a dedicated OCR program to
deal with these situations, such as K1000, Openbook, Omnipage,
Textbridge ( if it's still available), FineReader, etc.
http://www.ctsmastering.com

http://db.tt/bQ2GuIt

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com