From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Madison
Martin
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2021 12:48 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: importing a back-up file

Hi all,
Can someone please tell me how to select a back-up file so that I can import
my
user settings? I'm in the spot for the file name, it's the selecting the
file
for import that I'm having trouble with. I've tried typing in the name
several
times, but it would seem that I'm not doing something right because I keep
getting a message saying that no back-up file has been selected. The file is
on
my desktop. Using latest versions of Jaws and Windows 10. Thanks
Madison