moderated Re: setting Jaws hotkey

David Moore

Make sure that the JAWS icon is on your desktop. When on that, hold down ∀alt key and tap enter! That brings up the properties dialog. Press the tab until you hear an edit box where you can enter the shortcut and tab to the okay button, and press the enter key! There you go.

On Wed, Aug 11, 2021, 2:06 PM Madison Martin <madisonmartin463@...> wrote:
Hi all,
Can someone please refresh my memory of how to set the hotkey to turn Jaws on? I
know what it is, but when I press it nothing happens so I know I need to re-set
it.
I'm getting some help and the tech guy decided that we needed to do a Jaws
repair and in doing so I lost my hotkey to start Jaws. Using latest versions of
Jaws and Windows 10. Thanks Madison