From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: August 11, 2021 1:57 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: recent Jaws issue

This will make no sense, but what happens if you turn off Bluetooth, does the
button reappear?
If so, that might indicate Jaws doesn't play well with more than one Bluetooth
display connected or assume if you are using Bluetooth, you don't' need another
display.

I've never found Bluetooth on Windows to be reliable enough to use a braille
display myself.

Richard