From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2021 11:44 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: recent Jaws issue

Hi all,
As I mentioned I was getting some tech help, I was getting help with trying to connect a braille display to my laptop via Bluetooth. Well yesterday the tech guy had me uninstall this braille display, under Jaws options under braille there's an add braille display button, and anyway today when we went to add my other braille display this button was gone. Any idea what could've happened to it and how we might be able to get it back? We tried doing a Jaws repair, but that didn't solve the problem. Any help is much appreciated!!!! Using latest versions of Jaws and Windows 10. Thanks Madison