moderated recent Jaws issue

Madison Martin

Hi all,
As I mentioned I was getting some tech help, I was getting help with trying to
connect a braille display to my laptop via Bluetooth. Well yesterday the tech
guy had me uninstall this braille display, under Jaws options under braille
there's an add braille display button, and anyway today when we went to add my
other braille display this button was gone. Any idea what could've happened to
it and how we might be able to get it back? We tried doing a Jaws repair, but
that didn't solve the problem. Any help is much appreciated!!!! Using latest
versions of Jaws and Windows 10. Thanks Madison