From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Curtis Chong
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2021 11:22 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: setting Jaws hotkey

In my experience, running jaws2021 using the Windows Run Command (windows plus r) is a more consistent method for starting JAWS up when it goes silent. Press Windows R to open the run dialog, and type jaws2021. If you are running an earlier release such as JAWS 2020, you would type jaws2020, and when JAWS 2022 comes out, you would type jaws2022.

Kind regards,

Curtis Chong