moderated Re: Reinstalling iTunes solved my problem.

Shai

Hello Michael,
Thank you for keeping the list updated about this topic. I too was
having the same issue as yourself this morning and I rectified it by
doing the same.
Thanks

On 8/11/21, Michael Walker <michael.walker199014@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I uninstalled the Windows Store version of iTunes. I installed the
desktop version from apple.com, and not the Windows store version. I can
now tab through the interface like normal.

Thanks,

Mike

--
Shai Wolman