moderated Re: [External] : setting Jaws hotkey

Don Mauck

Find the JAWS icon on your Desktop. Do an alt+enter. Tab to the short cut key field, you can set it there.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2021 12:07 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: [External] : setting Jaws hotkey

Hi all,
Can someone please refresh my memory of how to set the hotkey to turn Jaws on? I know what it is, but when I press it nothing happens so I know I need to re-set it.
I'm getting some help and the tech guy decided that we needed to do a Jaws repair and in doing so I lost my hotkey to start Jaws. Using latest versions of Jaws and Windows 10. Thanks Madison