moderated Re: setting Jaws hotkey

Michael Walker

Hi Madison,

Look for the JAWS icon on your desktop. Press ALT+ENTER, to open properties. Tab until you hear the hot key option for setting your preferred hot key. Press J, if you want CTRL+ALT+J to start JAWS. After you typed J, press enter.

Mike

On 8/11/2021 1:06 PM, Madison Martin wrote:
Hi all,
Can someone please refresh my memory of how to set the hotkey to turn Jaws on? I
know what it is, but when I press it nothing happens so I know I need to re-set
it.
I'm getting some help and the tech guy decided that we needed to do a Jaws
repair and in doing so I lost my hotkey to start Jaws. Using latest versions of
Jaws and Windows 10. Thanks Madison