From: "John Miller" <johnmillernfbscience@gmail.com>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 1:10 PM
Subject: copying to clip board

Hello,
My name is John Miller. I am new to this list.
When I am at the Matlab command window, I can see text using the JAWS
cursor.
I want to copy to clip board the text near the JAWS cursor.
Any tips on how to do this?
Any direction to where to find documentation in JAWS help would also be
welcome.
Unfortunately the application does not allow moving to the text with the
arrow keys and highlighting it with SHIFT+Down Arrow as might be done in
Notepad.
Thank you.
-John