Re: No OCR function in thumb drive version of JAWS 13?

Niall Gallagher

Hi again,

Your suggestion prompted me to try a little more googleing for the desired installation file, and I found it at the following link:

http://www.freedomscientific.com/downloads/http/http-downloads.asp

After I installed the "OCR Engine for convenient OCR" located at the above link, my thumb drive version of JAWS 13 was functioning perfectly,

Kindest regards,

Niall.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 10, 2012, at 9:53 PM, "Farfar and His Trusty Guide Beamer" <dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Not sure it can be used with the thumb drive version. But there is a
separate install file needed for Convenient OCR, if you have a full
installation where it didn't properly install.

Look on the download site for this.
Dave Carlson